The Mini Rex in the Futura or Multi version with forming station constitutes the entry-level into the S series. It is used for the production of rounded, long-rolled, long-rolled and folded as well as flattened products with an hourly capacity of up to 4,800 pieces.
- compact design
- fully automated dividing and rounding of wheat doughs and rye-wheat doughs with a maximum rye percentage of 40%
- can be combined with Mini Rex Futura as well as Mini Rex Multi
- excellent results with the production of round, long-rolled, long-rolled and folded as well as flattened goods
- maximum hourly capacity of up to 4,800 pieces.
- weight ranges Mini Rex Futura / Mini Rex Multi
- tried-and-tested in thousands of in-store bakeries
- also available with additional tools for the production of Bolillos and Teleras (flattened, stamped product)
- height-adjustable calibrating head, folding net belts, lower belt and upper belt for ergonomic working with the following functions: transporting, long rolling, pressing flat
- teflonized collecting drawer for manual product removal
- high level of operating comfort
- also available with seeder
- quick and easy cleaning on account of plug-in elements
- stainless steel design
- power supply: 1.5 kW
- weight approx. 460kg
Not every decision has to be a hard one. The following overview shows you at a glance which machines will best meet your demands with regard to the end product. Everything else we’ll find out together in a detailed consultation that has only one aim: Making your success perfect and sustainable.
Lightbox has been activated. If you like to use the Lightbox Feature, please make sure you set "Link to" inside the Gallery Settings to "Media File"