For more product variety: Mini Rex Multi with forming station
- weight range from 8 to 330 g (up to 140 g rounded)
- max. hourly capacity in the 1-, 2-, 3- or 4-row version: 1200, 2400, 3600 or 4800 pieces
- easy and safe change of the dividing drum ledges for different weight ranges and changes of number of rows
- roller hopper for approx. 15 kg dough capacity
- power supply: 0.75 kW
- machine weight approx. 300 kg
- easy commissioning and operation
- all components that come in contact with the dough can be removed from the machine for easy cleaning
- stainless steel design
- Easy control with micro-controller via touch panel
- all mechanical settings can be stored in the program
- set additional parameters can be fine-tuned by means of the UP/DOWN keys
- bar graph for setting ranges
- direct access to stored programs
- robust industrial version with LED display
- clearly legible, 3-digit digital display
- Slot for SD memory card for backup and easy software update
|Weight range (depending ond dough)||Number of rows||Piston size||Max. hourly capacity|
|8-12g||4||SKG32||4800||all weight ranges are combinable through changeable drum ledges|
The dough is filled manually into the roller hopper.
Optimised dough portions (depending on the single weight of the dough pieces) are conveyed into the dividing area by means of rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars).
The horizontally moving slider presses the dough into the openings of the rotating dividing drum. The excess quantity of dough is conveyed back to the dividing area by a scraper ledge.
After an anti-clockwise rotation by 90°, the rounding of the dough pieces is performed by an oscillating rounding plate. The rounding eccentric can be set depending on the dough consistency and dough weight.
After another 90° rotation, the dough pieces are transferred to the discharge belt.